Are you searching to know How to stream AMC+ on Samsung TV? Then don’t hesitate to read our detailed guide to get all your answer related to your questions. Here we will let you know AMC plus app is possible to install on Samsung smart TV and alternative ways to stream.
AmC Plus is a United States paid video-on-demand platform, and you can watch award-winning TV series and movies through this platform. It is the all-in-one platform to get all your genre storytelling content to stream. However, it is the best entertainment service to watch without any commercial interruption. Here they are including more on-demand content with exclusive shows as well as movies which are added on every week.
You can watch your desired content on Apple TV channels and can get a free trial for up to seven days. It offers you the most popular video content like horror, true crime, sci-fi, and more. There are many more premium channels available to stream on AMC, IFC, BBC America, as well as Sundance TV. This service is subscription-based, and it starts from $8.99 per month.
Can I get AMC Plus app on Samsung smart TV?
Unfortunately, the AMC+ plus app is not available in the Samsung smart TV app store. So you can use any other devices or alternative ways to stream using the screen mirroring method.
What are the compatible devices to get AMC+ on Samsung TV?
AMC Plus app is supported on many devices to install from Play Store or App Store. So here, we have enlisted the AMC plus app compatible devices for your reference.
- Android smartphone and Tablet
- iOS or iPad devices
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire TV/ Firestick
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Vizio TV
How to Stream AMC+ on Samsung TV?
AMC+ app is not available on the Samsung smart TV, and it is not included in the smart hub. So you can alternatively stream on AMC+ on Samsung TV using the screen mirroring method. However, you should need to downlaod the SmartThings app on your Samsung smart TV to screen mirror your TV.
Screen Mirror AMC+ on Samsung TV using Smartphone:
Here we will let you know how to stream AMC+ on Samsung TV by downloading the SmartThings app.
- Initially, you need to et up your Smartphone and Samsung smart TV to a standard internet supply.
- Further, go to the Android or iOS Smartphone and search for the SmartThings app in your app store or play store.
- Tap to download the app from the search result on your Smartphone and then wait for it to complete the installation process.
- Afterthat, tap the Add devices and then it will scan for nearby devices.
- Choose your Samsung smart TV from the listed menu, and then it will be connected to your Smartphone.
- Now it will show you a PIN on your Samsugn TV screen.
- Next, enter the PIN which is shown on the app to connect.
- Again tap on the Smart View, and it will start to screen mirror on your TV screen.
Now you can start streaming the AMC Plus content on your Samsung smart TV using the Smartphone or any other device to screen mirror.
To stream AMC+ on Samsung TV using Streaming devices:
The AMC plus app is compatible with many popular streaming devices and smartphones. So you can easily stream on your AMC plus content on your TV using any of the above-supported streaming devices if you have one.
Here we will let you know how to watch AMC plus on your smart TV using an Amazon Firestick device.
- First, you should need to connect your smart TV and your Firestick device to an HDMI cable.
- After that, you should connect your Firestick to a strong wifi network.
- Go to the Firestick Home page and head to the Amazon app store.
- Then use the search box to find the AMC plus app on your Firestick device.
- Further, choose the official AMC plus app in the search result.
- Now tap to install it on your device, and it will start to download on your Firestick.
- Next, please wait for it to complete the installation process and then launch it on your Firestick Home screen.
- Again open the app on your device and proceed with your account credentials which are given by AMC plus provider.
- Now you can explore the AMC plus on-demand and live content to stream on your Samsung TV through your Firestick device.
- At last, you can watch AMC Plus on the big screen. That’s it.
Cast AMC+ on Samsung TV via Windows or Mac device:
You easily screencast your AMC plus app on your Samsung smart TV using a PC or Mac device by following the given below steps.
- Go to the Home screen of your Windows or macOS device and head to any of the web browsers according to your choice.
- Further, please search for the official website of AMC+ and tap on it.
- Now provide the username and password to log in using its account credentials.
- Afterthat, connect your smart TV and PC or Mac device to the same wifi Internet.
- Now press the cast icon, which is shown on your AMC plus app on your PC screen.
- Then it will scan for nearby devices and choose your Samsung smart TV from the listed devices.
- Furthermore, your PC screen will be screencast on your TV.
- Now you can watch AMC plus content on your TV via Windows or Mac devices.
As we said above in the article, AMC+ is not available in the Smart Hub to download on your Samsung smart TV. So here, we have given some alternative methods to stream AMC+ app content on your TV by following the above-given hints. Still, if you have any queries or doubts regarding AMC plus app on Samsung smart TV, mention them using the comment section.