What’s stopping you from getting BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV? Get the app today on your Samsung TV and watch all the live and on-demand TV Shows, Movies and Sports events from your couch. You can install the BBC iPlayer app on your TV with the simple procedures provided here for you. There is no need even to get a subscription; you can watch all the content for free without any ads on this app.
Get the steps to update your BBC iPlayer app on your Samsugn TV if you find any errors. If you are wondering how to sign in to your BBC account on the BBC iPlayer app on your Samsung TV? You can activate it by following the procedures provided here.
BBC iPlayer is an application from BBC Media by which you can watch and download the latest TV series, documentaries and sports. You can use this app on many devices which have access to App Stores. On BBC iPlayer, you can stream Live and On-demand content from channels like BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four, cBBC, BBC News and Radio 1. This UK-based streaming service is subscription free and without any ad interruptions.
To access BBC iPlayer on any device, you need to have a BBC account. If you don’t have one, you can go through the steps provided here and get a BBC account for you.
- Go to account.bbc.com/register web page on any of your device’s web browsers.
- Choose between the “Under 16” or “16 or over” option.
- Now enter your Date of Birth to confirm your age.
- On the next page, give your Email ID and a Password for your account.
- Now choose your country and press Register.
You have now successfully created an account at BBC. With these credentials, you can sign in to your account on BBC iPlayer on any device.
Is BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV?
BBC iPlayer can be downloaded from the Samsung Smart TV App Store and can be installed on it. If you are not able to find the app in the app store, then get Streming Device on your Samsung Smart TV and get BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV. There are also other alternative methods like screen mirroring and screencasting from other supported devices.
How to Install BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV?
As you know that the BBC iPlayer app can be downloaded on your Samsung TV. Is this your first time downloading an app on your new Samsung Smart TV? If you are looking for a way to download and install the BBC iPlayer app on your Samsung TV, you can go through the steps provided here,
- Get your Samsung Smart TV ready by giving the required power connections and switching it on.
- Make your Samsung Smart TV connect to your home WiFi network.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Smart Hub button.
- Move to the apps section and click on the search icon.
- Now search for the BBC iPlayer app by entering its name.
- If the app is present, you can find it in the search results.
- Select Install to get the BBC iPlayer app installed on your Samsung TV.
After the installation process is complete, you can sign in with your BBC iPlayer credentials to sign in to your account and access its contents. You can also activate your account on Samsung TV. You may also like Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Sign In / Activate BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV?
To access all the contents offered by BBC iPlayer, you need to sign in with your account. By signing in or activating, you can make a list of your favourite content and can download shows and movies on your device and watch them offline. Now activate your BBC iPlayer account on your Samsung Smart TV with the simple steps provided here,
- Make a visit to https://account.bbc.com/account/tv on your browser.
- Click on Sign In and use your credentials to get into your account.
- Now open the BBC iPlayer app on your Samsung TV and select sign in to get the Activation code for your TV.
- Use this code on the web page you have opened, where it asks for your TV activation code.
- Click on Activate, and activation of your BBC account on BBC iPlayer is done.
You may also like Freeview on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Update BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV?
Sometimes you may find that your BBC iPlayer contents are lagging and glitching. It is due to your BBC iPlayer not being up to date. To update your BBC iPlayer app on your Samsung Smart TV, go through the simple procedure given,
Latest Models (Automatic Update):
- Get your Samsung TV remote and press the Home button
- Go to Apps and select the settings icon.
- Select Auto Update and toggle it to ON.
All apps on Samsung Smart TV will be updated to their latest version, including the BBC iPlayer on your Samsugn TV.
Older Models (Manual Update):
- Choose the Featured option after pressing the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
- Highlight the BBC iPlayer by navigating and pressing enter on your remote.
- From the menu, select update apps and then press Update.
As you have gone through this article, you can now easily download, install and activate BBC iPlayer on Samsung Smart TV. If you have any doubts or are not able to get the app you want on your Samsugn TV, you can contact them through WhatsApp using the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=91180057267864.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Watch Sports on BBC iPlayer?
Yes, You can. To watch the live sports events, go to the channels section on your navigation menu and choose the event you want to watch. You can watch both live and on-demand sports events on the BBC iPlayer app.
Can I use BBC iPlayer without signing in?
Without signing in to your BBC iPlayer account, you cannot watch any of its contents. So, create a BBC account to access all its contents.
How to use BBC iPlayer from the USA?
Suppose you are located in the USA and want to watch BBC iPlayer content. You need to change your geolocation to the UK service using a VPN to access all the contents of BBC iPlayer.