In this article, you are going to see an easy step-by-step guide on how to download and install the Covenant Add-On on Kodi.
What is Covenant Add-on?
Covenant Add-On is Multisource Video Add-On that offers On-Demand Movies and Shows. It permits users to Stream Online as well as Offline and it is a fork of Exodus Redux Add-On. The important thing about Covenant Add-On is that it works only with Real-Debird and Premiumize host accounts.
It uses 4k Scrappers to scrap Premium Links and it works almost like its Competitor, Netflix having an Auto-Play Option, Up-Next Options. Covenant Add-On also works with the Trakt account and also allows you to stream Torrent Files. I personally Prefer Real-Debird Integration as it’s faster than Trakt Integration.
It receives regular updates as it is maintained by a developer team, Lambda same as Exodus Add-On. Covenant Add-On has the fastest search function than any other Add-Ons. Covenant Kodi Add-On has over 40 scrapers built-in, which scan websites on the internet from media files and provides you with the best working links.
This Add-on has a Simple Interface, User-friendly Navigation and a good-looking Layout lets you stream your favorite content without a glitch. Fusion Kodi Add-On offers Buffer Free Streaming. Covenant Add-On has multi Scrappers to scrap the best content over the web in HD Quality. The Covenant catalog is well organized and categorized labels like Genre, Years, and so on.
Prerequisite to Install Covenant Add-On on Kodi:
To begin with, “Turn On” the unknown sources to allow third-party applications.
1. Open Kodi on your device and go to the Home Screen of Kodi.
2. On your top left corner of the screen, Go to the cog-like “Settings” tab and toggle Unknown sources.
3. Next to the Profiles option Click “System” and choose “Add Ons”. Now Turn on the “Unknown Sources” below the Show Notification tab.
4. Hover back to the Previous screen of your Kodi, you will find “Add ons” below the Power Savings option.
5. You will get a warning pop-up window on your screen to access personal data. Click Yes.
How to Install Covenant Add-On on Kodi?
1. Scroll over to “Settings” on your Kodi Home Screen.
2. Hover to the “Systems” and click “File Manager” next to the event log.
2. Then click the “Add FileSources” tab and in that click none.
3. Type the address in the Address bar and Name in the Name bar as “Covenant” and Click ok.
4. On the Home Screen of your device Click on the “Package icon” in the top left corner of your screen.
5. In the next menu, click “Install from zip file” under the Add-Ons menu.
6. From the pop up choose your File “Covenant”, the name given.
7. From the next pop up screen options, choose “repository.Covenant.zip”. Make sure you choose the latest version of the Seren Add-On.
8. Your “Covenant Repo” add on will start installing. Wait for some time.
9. Again go to the “Add On” menu and select “Install from Repository” below the Recently Updated tab.
10. From the already added repository choose “Covenant Repo” below all Add-On Repository.
11. You will see the “Video Add-Ons” option below the Services tab. Select it.
12. Choose “Covenant Add-On” from the Video Add Ons that are already available and click Install.
13. Once you click the Install option below in the right corner, the Covenant Add-on will start installing in a Go.
14. After the installation is complete, You will see a message as “Covenant Add-On” installed on the top right corner.
15. Now, Go to Video Add-Ons and launch “Covenant Add-On”.
That’s it, you have now successfully installed Covenant Add-On on Kodi. This installation should work fine. If it does not work properly, Try updating the Build, Covenant Add-On, and Kodi.
How to Set Up Covenant Add-On on Kodi with Real Debird?
As we already we need a Real Debird Account to stream Covenant Kodi Add-On. Let’s see how to set up a Real Debird account with Covenant Kodi Add-On.
Before setting up, you need a real debird account? Yes, you need it. So sign Up first.
Real Debird Account Sign Up:
1. Go to the official website and click sign up on the top right of your screen.
2. Enter your personal details like Name, DOB, E-Mail, Password, and many more on your sign up window.
3. Give Sign Up. Then you will receive a mail from Real Debird asking you to activate your account.
That’s it, you have successfully Signed Up.
Now let’s get started on setting up.
1. Launch Kodi and hover to “Settings” next to the package icon.
2. Here select “System” next to Profile Settings.
3. On the bottom left of your Kodi screen, click “Basic”. Keep clicking until it changes to “Advanced”.
4. Select “Add-Ons” next to the Power saving option in the left sidebar.
5. In that choose “Manage Dependencies” next to Show Notifications.
6. Keep Scrolling down till you find “URLResolver”.
7. Click URLResolver and give “Configure”.
8. Choose Universal resolvers on the pop-up screen and scroll till u find Real Debird.
9. In the Accounts tab Toggle “Enable Real Debird” and also enable “Authorize Real Debird”.
10. You will see a Prompt with code, enter the code in the browser by clicking on the link in the prompt.
You are now done with Set-Up.
Similar Post How to Install Seren Add-On on Kodi
You have now successfully installed “Covenant Add-On” on Kodi and ready to enjoy streaming your favorite shows on High Definition quality. Enjoy Kodi with this amazing Covenant Add-On and stream your own Home Theatre App in the comfort of your homes.
Thanks for reading this post…
You may also like, Install Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi
For any Further Suggestions, share your reviews in the comments below…