Streaming your favorite content makes great entertainment, even if you have a Firestick in your home since you are a cord cutter but wanna know the ways to get the CW app on Firestick to explore its content. Fire TV is a good source of media streaming devices, and it changes your TV into a smart one. Also, it offers many features for streamers, especially for live TV. Firestick allows many apps to download and stream even if it is not available on your smart TV app store. Likewise, if you want to know the ways to install and stream the CW app on Firestick, then get it through this guide.
The CW Network is a United States English-language commercial broadcasting network, and it was formed as a joint venture between Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corporation. Basically, it is a free app and provides more than 1000 hours of stream. This network is operated by Nextar Media Group.
Since it is an American TV channel and it offers many on-demand titles, such as All American, The Flash, All American: Homecoming, Riverdale, Superman and Lois, Kung Fu, Dc’s Stargirl, and many more. The CW app is free on Firestick to get it right away.
So here we will let you know whether Firestick includes the CW app in the Amazon app store or not. If it is available, then learn how to install the CW app on your Firestick using this guide.
Is the CW app available on Fire TV?
Undoubtedly, you can get the CW app on the Amazon app store for free. So you can download and install the app instantly without any hassle. In the below session, we will bring you the installation process to add the CW app to the Fire TV devices in detail.
How to Install The CW on Firestick?
Downloading and installing the app is quite easy on your Fire TV device since it has an Amazon App Store. But you need to check the compatibility of the app before trying to install any app. Nevertheless, The CW is available on the Firestick app store to get it directly. Here are the steps to download and install the app on your Fire TV.
- Couple your Fire TV and TV using an HDMI port.
- Then set up high-speed internet access to your Fire TV device.
- Further, hit the home key using the Fire TV remote in order to get to a Home page.
- Again navigate to the Find section and choose the Search option.
- Using the virtual keyboard, enter the CW on the search bar.
- Once the search result shows, pick the right app to install.
- Tap to get or install the option to install it on your Fire TV.
- After the completion of the installation process, launch it on the Home page.
- Now open the app and stream its content on your Fire TV screen with a great streaming experience.
Other Ways to Get The CW app on Fire TV:
Rather than the app store, you can also get apps on your Fire TV using the Amazon website. You can use this method when your Fire TV remote is not working or any issue. So lets us move to the further steps to install the CW app on Firestick using Amazon.com.
Using Amazon Website:
- Get into amazon.com or amazon’s official website.
- Further, proceed to log in to your Amazon account, which is provided on your Fire TV device.
- Head towards the Search tile to look for The CW app.
- Then you will get the app in the Apps & Games section.
- Now tap on the Get option to install the CW app on your Fire TV.
- After that, choose your Fire TV and stay for a while until it gets installed.
- At last, The CW app is available in the Apps & Games category from your Fire TV Home.
- That’s it. Now you can open the app and start to stream its content on your Fire TV screen.
How to Stream The CW on Firestick Anywhere?
If you are an outsider of the US but deliberately want to stream The CW content on Firestick in any way. Then we will guide you to stream its content on your Fire TV by side-loading the app using a third-party app called Downlaoder. Follow the given below instructions to stream the CW content on your Fire TV using the Downloader app.
Using Downlaoder App:
In order to install any third-party app, you must enable the apps from unknown sources option in your Fire TV Settings. To turn on the feature, you should follow the steps given below.
Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources:
Head to the Settings Section from your Fire TV Home screen.
Next, hover over the My Fire TV option under Settings.
Further, move towards the Developer Option.
Choose the Apps from the Unknown Sources menu.
Click on the Turn on the option to enable the feature.
After enabling the feature, you can install any third-party apps to your Fire TV. To side-load the CW app, you need to install the Downlaoder app to your Fire TV device, which is available on the Amazon app store.
Install the Downlaoder app & The CW APK on Firestick:
- Head towards the Fire TV Home and get into the Find section.
- Now use the search bar to get the Downlaoder app.
- Choose the right app to install from the search result.
- Tap to get the app in order to install it on your Fire TV.
- After completing the installation, you should open it.
- Launch it and move to the Home to input The CW APK file URL respective field.
- Immediately, press the GO option to install the app.
- After completing the apk file then, tap to install it.
- Then launch it on the Fire TV Home screen.
- Open it and start to stream The CW content on Fire TV by connecting to a VPN.
To Stream The CW content anywhere then, you need to connect to a valid VPN service due to the CW content is only available to stream in the United States only. If you are an outsider, then you need a VPN to unlock its content to stream on your regions. Here we have mentioned the link to get a VPN on Firestick. Get this guide for your reference to stream The CW app content in your regions.
The CW app is available on the Amazon App Store, so you don’t have any trouble streaming its content on your Fire TV. Additionally, you can get this app on amazon.com, which is the available official site on Fire TV. Even if you are an outsider of America, yet you can stream the CW content on your Firestick using the third-party app called Downlaoder with the help of any VPN service. Still, if you have any other questions regarding this article, comment below.