In this guide, you are going to see a step-by-step guide on How to Download and Install Gears TV on Firestick. If you don’t know what Firestick is, let me give a Quick Intro. Firestick is an Online Streaming Device that offers your favourite shows and TV on a bigger screen without relying on cable connections. It’s the best IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) used for streaming Sports and Live TV.
Gears TV Streaming service offers lots of On-Demand TV Shows and Sports. Gears TV offers you 500 channels in 1080p high resolution and buffer-free. If you are an ardent Sports fan, then “Gears TV” is a great choice for you
It’s difficult to watch shows from different countries “Gears TV” makes it possible for you as it offers region wise Filtration. Gears TV is lightweight and offers unlimited bandwidth and can be connected to up to five devices.
Gears TV offers HD quality channels for a very low subscription fee. You need not worry about missing your favourite sports for an expensive pass. It offers sports sections like NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, Champions League, and so on for just $15.
You may also like, How to Install MX Player on Firestick
Before we begin, read this…
Features of Gears TV:
- Offers you a lot of HD Channels.
- Gives access to Premium Sports.
- Region-wise Categorization of Content.
- Multiview, Sports scores are some other features.
Why VPN is needed for Gears TV?
When you are Streaming Content for free, you should be very careful while using it. Streaming content for FREE sounds promising, but you should be cautious to mask your online identity and IP address using a VPN.
“Sideloading Apps on Firestick is possible because it runs on all Android Devices which makes the job easier.”
Although there is a lot of Live TV APK are available that offers TV shows and Live TV many of them are not available on Amazon App Store. In this tutorial, we are going to see how to Sideload the “Gears TV” app.
Prerequisite to Install Gears TV on Firestick:
1. Scroll over to “Settings” on the home screen of your firestick.
2. Next to the preferences tab, now click on “Device” or “My Fire TV”.
3. Now, click on the “Developer Options” below the option.
4. Make sure that you have turned on “ADB Debugging” under the Developer options tab.
5. Select “Apps from Unknown Sources” below ADB Debugging.
6. You will get a pop-up on the screen asking to “Turn on”.
Gears TV through Downloader App:
1. In the search box of the home screen, type “Downloader”.
2. Click “open” when you see the Downloader icon on the screen.
3. Grant permissions to the downloader app to “Access media and files” on your device.
4. A pop-up will appear on your screen as “Quick Start Guide”. Click ok.
Installation of Gears TV on Firestick:
1. Choose the “home” on the left side of the screen in the downloader app.
2. Further, you will now see the pop-up window with the space to type in the source URL and the onscreen keypad, on right-clicking the URL field.
3. There are different versions of Gears TV APK available on different websites. Choose from a secure website so that it won’t harm your device. Input “Gears TV” URL to download and click ok.
4. The Gears TV APK will start downloading in a while.
5. When the APK is downloaded, Firestick will start Installing the “Gears TV” app in a go.
6. Once the installation is complete, you will see a pop up showing the Gears TV app is installed.
7. The Gears TV APK is no longer needed, and you can now delete the “Gears TV” APK. Click “Delete”.
8. Now Open the Gears tv App. Log in with your credentials and enjoy unlimited Streaming.
Also read, Install Cinema HD on Firestick
How to Install Gears TV Using the ES File Explorer?
1. On the top right of the home screen, you can see the “ES Explorer” app icon. Click on it.
2. Expand the “Tools” option on the left and click on the downloader Manager from the list of options shown.
3. Now, click on the “NEW” tab on the bottom left of the home screen.
4. A pop-up dialogue will appear on the screen. You can download the Gears TV app by entering the URL and Name in the “Path” and “Name” tab.
5. However, you can see that the Gears App will start downloading.
6. Once the download is complete, a pop-up will appear on the screen showing “Downloaded Successfully”. Click “Open File”
7. Install it by clicking on the “Install” icon.
8. Wait for the installation to complete which will take a minute or two.
9. In conclusion, click on the “Open” button to launch Gears TV App.
You have now successfully installed the “Gears TV” on your Firestick. The above-mentioned installation methods are the simplest ones and the most reliable methods. You can now enjoy unlimited on-demand streaming services on any device hassle-free without any Buffering problems.
Thanks for reading this post. You may also be interested in How to Get Netflix on Nintendo switch
Share your suggestions in the comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I put Gears TV on Firestick?
You can Install Gears TV on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer App.
2) Is VPN really needed for Gears TV?
No, VPN isn’t really needed but if you wish to be cautious to protect yourself from online threats and keep your identity private, then VPN is necessary.
3) What is the Best Live TV App for Firestick?
- Redbox TV (Free)
- Sling TV (Paid)
- Live NetTV (Free)
- Ola TV (Free) and so on…
4) What are the channels on Gears TV?
It offers a lot of Premium Channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and many more.