To Logout of Netflix on TV and other devices, following this content will give you a good idea of the process. Logging out of all devices can make you save your Account from being opened on other devices other than yours.
By reading this article, you will learn about,
- Netflix’s subscriptions and features
- Creating an account and logging in.
- Procedures on Logging out of Netflix on TV and other devices.
- Procedure on Restarting Netflix account.
To know more about the procedure to do the things mentioned above than reading this article to the end without skipping can help you.
Netflix offers its customers TV shows, Movies, Documetatire, Netflix originals, etc. The customer needs to subscribe to this streaming service to access the contents on any devices like,
- Windows 10
- Smart TVs
- Any internet-connected device with access to the Netflix app.
About the Subscription Plans Offered by Netflix:
You can access the contents of Netflix by subscribing to any of the plans
- Basic – $9.99 (SD, one device)
- Standard – $15.99 (HD, two devices)
- Premium – $19.99 (HD, 4K Ultra HD, four devices)
Whatever plan you subscribe to, you can watch all the content on Netflix.
What are the Features Offered by Netflix?
The features offered by Netflix for its customers are,
- Netflix has an extensive content library.
- It is compatible with most devices.
- The subscriber can get a seamless experience.
- Control the contents with Parental control
- Have their original content.
- Low subscription cost
What are the Steps to be Followed to Create a Netflix Account?
Creating a Netflix account is straightforward when compared with other streaming services. Follow the instruction given to create a Netflix account,
How to create an account and Log in to Netflix on a PC?
To create an account on Netflix by PC, you need access to a good WiFi network and an up to date web browser. Then follow the steps,
- On your PC, visit the Netflix website.
- Enter your email address and press Get started.
- Choose the plan you like and pay for it using any payment method.
You can now log in with this Netflix credential on any device to access the contents you like.
How to Logout of Netflix on TV?
The logout option on Netflix is hard to find, but with the help of the steps given, you can do it quickly.
- Launch Netflix on your device.
- Then you need to select your profile.
- You will get directed to the Netflix homepage.
- On TV, open the Netflix sidebar and select “Get Help.”
- Select “Sign out” to Logout and also confirm your Logout from your Netflix account.
With the following steps, you have now successfully logged out from your Netflix account on your TV.
If you are interested, read, How to Watch Sofa TV on Smart TV?
How to Logout of Netflix on TV and all Devices Using PC?
With the help of the official Netflix website, you can Logout from all devices; all you have to do is follow the simple procedures given,
- On your PC, visit the Netflix website.
- Make sure you log in with your account credential.
- Now tap on your profile icon at the top right corner of the web page.
- From the dropdown, many select Account
- Navigate to the option Sign out of all devices and confirm the selection.
You have now logged out of Netflix on TV, smartphone, streaming devices and all other devices with your Netflix account.
If you are interested, read, How to Download Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
How to Restart my Netflix Account?
If you find your Netflix account inactive, restart your Account or membership and make your Account active, the instructions that need to get followed are,
- Launch and sign in on Netflix.
- Go to the account page and select Add Streaming plan.
- Now select Restart Your Membership.
Things to note when you restart your Netflix account,
- Check your billing date when you restart your Netflix account and whether it has changed to the date of restarting your membership.
If you are interested, read, How to Install and Watch Zwift on Smart TV? [Updated]
Why Should I Logout of Netflix on TV?
If someone other than you is using your Netflix accent to access the contents you pay for, then you can log out of Netflix from all devices to prevent it from happening.
I conclude that with this article, you can now log out of Netflix on TV and all other devices by following the simple instructions provided. Secure your Netflix account by logging out and logging in at regular intervals. If someone other than you is using yoru Netflix account, then follow the procedure to log out of Netflix on all devices.
When you have completed reading this article, you might have some doubts about the content you read. If there are any, ask the doubts right away in the comment section at the end of the page.