Vizio Smart TV was founded in 2002 and is much in demand nowadays. They not only manufacture TV also have sound systems, Phones, and even tablets. Yet, they are most famous for their Vizio Smart TVs. In general, Vizio Smart TVs offer a wide range of streaming services to stream movies and TV shows. Along with this, you can also stream News, Live TV channels, and much more. Of course, a Smart TV has access to an internet connection and supports an Internet Browser too. In this post, you will see how to Install an Internet Browser on Vizio Smart TV in detail.
Is Internet Browser on Vizio Smart TV?
By default, Vizio TV doesn’t come with an Internet Browser. If you have to use the internet browser on your Vizio smart TV, then you want to get it by either screen mirroring or an external media device.
How to Get an Internet Browser on Vizio Smart TV?
Either screencasting or using a Fire TV device to access the internet browser on your Vizio smart TV. Since Vizio doesnt have a native web browser itself. But it offers to use a platform that is accessible to deliver the system’s content from the apps.
In that case, you need to look for some other alternatives to get the internet browser on your TV. To get a browser, you should want a Vizio smart TV and SmartPhone.
If you didn’t connect to the internet access to your Vizio smart TV. Then we will let you know the steps to connect the TV to strong internet access in the given below session.
- Hit the Menu button using your Tv remote.
- Further tap on the Network option.
- Move to the Network Connection.
- Then choose the Wireless option.
- Now choose your wifi network to associate.
- Next, link the password to your wifi source.
Once you get connected to your TV with a strong internet connection, then move to the further section to get an External device or screen mirroring method.
1. Get the Browser on Vizio TV via Fire TV:
- Head to the Find section.
- Look for the search icon and type Amazon Silk browser on the search tile.
- Pick the right app to install on your Firestick.
- Open the internet browser and then use it on your Fire TV-connected Vizio TV.
2. Cast on Vizio TV from SmartPhone:
- First, you should couple your TV and SmartPhone to a reliable internet source.
- Further, get the Google Home app to your SmartPhone.
- Next, open it and get your Vizio smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Now choose to Cast My Screen option, and your device screen will be displayed on your TV.
- You can use your mobile browser from your TV to search and surf.
Also, you can able to do this process on your Windows screen to cast your content on TV in order to watch or access anything on the big screen.
To conclude, Vizio Brand doesn’t only manufacture TV yet they have sound systems, Phones, and even tablets. Yet, they are most famous for their Vizio Smart TVs. In general, Vizio Smart TVs offer a wide range of streaming services to stream movies and TV shows. Along with this, you can also stream News, Live TV channels, and much more. Of course, a Smart TV has access to an internet connection and supports an Internet Browser too.