How would you like it if you are allowed to download all Add-Ons, and even Builds in a single place? With numerous Repositories available for Kodi, Wouldn’t you love it? With the existence of the Kodi Bae, it is very much possible and you would love it. In this article, you are going to see an easy step-by-step solution on Kodi Bae Repository installation.
What is Kodi Bae Repository?
Let’s know what is Kodi Repository first. Repo is a Package where you find several Add-Ons of Kodi all in one place. Hence of installing separate Kodi Add-Ons you could just install a Repo which contains your Preferred Add-Ons. Kodi Bae Repository is one of the incredible Repository available within the Kodi app. It has a humungous collection of Video Add-Ons like Seren, Exodus, cCloud TV, SportsDevil, Release Hub, etc.
This repository houses some popular Kodi Add-ons up to date and lets you stream Movies, Shows, and Sports with these available Add-Ons. Kodi Bae Repo works just fine with Firestick, Windows, Android TV Box, Mac, etc. This repo is maintained by Lazy Kodi which gives regular updates. It is a Third-Party repository.
Prerequisite to Install Kodi Bae Repository
To begin with, “Turn On” the unknown sources to allow third-party applications.
1. Open Kodi on your device and go to the Home Screen of Kodi.
2. On your top left corner of the screen, Go to the cog-like “Settings” tab and toggle Unknown sources.
3. Next to the Profiles option Click “System” and choose “Add Ons”. Now Turn on the “Unknown Sources” below the Show Notification tab.
4. Hover back to the Previous screen of your Kodi, you will find “Add ons” below the Power Savings option.
5. You will get a warning pop-up window on your screen to access personal data. Click Yes.
How to Download & Install Kodi Bae Repository?
1. Scroll over to “Settings” on your Kodi Home Screen.
2. Hover to the “Systems” and click “File Manager” next to the event log.
2. Then click the “Add FileSources” tab and in that click none.
3. Type the address in the Address bar and Name in the Name bar as “Bae” and Click ok.
4. On the Home Screen of your device Click on the “Package icon” in the top left corner of your screen.
5. In the next menu, click “Install from zip file” under the Add-Ons menu.
6. From the pop up choose your File “Bae”, the name given.
7. From the next pop up screen options, choose “KodiBae.zip”. Make sure you choose the latest version of the Seren Add-On.
8. Your “Kodi Bae Repository” add on will start installing. Wait for some time.
9. Again go to the “Add On” menu and select “Install from Repository” below the Recently Updated tab.
10. From the already added repository choose “Kodi Bae Repository” below all Kodi Add-On Repository.
11. You will see the “Video Add-Ons” option below the Services tab. Select it.
12. Now, Go to Video Add-Ons and install your desired Kodi Add-Ons.
That’s it, you have now successfully installed Kodi Bae Repository. This installation should work fine. If it does not work properly, Try updating the Build, Add-On, and Kodi.
“Kodi Bae Repository has stopped working, you could try installing other alternatives of this repo on Kodi.”
It masks your IP Address and also VPN on Kodi Bae protects you from a Phishing attack. The purpose of using a VPN in Kodi Bae Repo is that hinders attacks like DOS. Hence using a VPN is a great choice.
Similar Post Install Ultimate Whitecream Add-on on Kodi
How to Install Add-ons from Kodi Bae Repository?
As mentioned earlier, Kodi Bae Repository is one of the best Repositories due to its solid package of Add-Ons available like Seren, cCloud TV, etc.
Here let us see how to install cCloud TV Add-On from Kodi Bae Repository.
Let’s get started…
1) Launch Kodi on your device.
2) Hover to “Install from Repository” next to Recently updated in Kodi screen.
3) Choose “Kodi Bae Repository” between All repositories and Kodi Add-On repository.
4) On the next screen, click “Video Add-Ons” below the subtitles option.
5) Click “cCloud TV” Video Add-On from the list of available Add-ons from the Kodi Bae.
6) Give the “Install” option to install the cCloud TV Add-On, the installation will take a minute or two.
7) That’s it you have successfully installed cCloud TV Kodi Add-On.
Related Post How to Install Covenant Add-On on Kodi
Enjoy streaming your favorite shows on High Definition quality, You have now successfully installed Kodi Bae Repository and Add-Ons from Kodi Bae Repo. Stream your shows with this amazing Kodi Bae Repo for a variety of Kodi Add-Ons.
Thanks for reading this post…
You may also like, How to Install Magic Dragon Add-On on Kodi
For any Further Suggestions, share your reviews in the comments below…