This article is a guide on what MyWiFi TV is and how to install MyWiFi TV on Firestick.
The reason IPTV services were introduced is to provide Live channels in much larger content and for an affordable price. Although some various add-ons and applications claim to provide thousands of live channels for free, most of them fail to do so. Few other IPTV Services that provide premium content, cost so much that you’d prefer to stick to cable channels. MyWiFi TV appeals to be better than the rest of IPTV Services.
What is MyWiFi TV?
MyWiFi TV is a premium IPTV service provider that gives you access to over 4000 cable channels both in HD and SD quality from the US, UK, and Canada with a subscription plan. This application does have Canada, UK, and US websites. The best IPTV (MyWiFi TV) is compatible with Android, Firestick, Windows, NVidia Shield, etc.
MyWiFi TV also supports external media players such as the MX player, VLC media player, Wuffy media player, etc. You can not only access the application from an external IPTV media player, but you can also play its contents on an external media player. In short, MyWiFi TV provides you all the features possible to make you comfortable in using its service.
It uses Cutting edge technology to provide the best Live TV technology experience. Regardless of whether the content, can be streamed in SD, HD, 1080p, or 4K. Our MyWiFi TV application will deliver that content effortlessly hassle-free. It supports a maximum of up to 10 devices and 5 IP Addresses.
Related Post: How to Get ESPN+ on LG Smart TV
MyWiFi TV Subscription Plans
MyWiFi TV on Firestick offers various subscription plans for you to choose from. It has four pricing tiers which are given below
MyWiFi TV First Plan
With this plan, MyWiFi TV lets you stream videos, TV shows, and 2000+ channels in good quality such as HD, SD, and 1080p. The only hitch is that the number of screens you can watch at the same time is also limited to two, but with free updates. But you also can stream unlimited Movies and TV shows for just $25 a month with the option to cancel anytime and it has maximum Uptime.
MyWiFi TV second Plan
With this plan, MyWiFi TV lets you stream videos, TV shows, and 2000+ channels in good quality such as HD, SD, and 1080p. The only hitch is that the number of screens you can watch at the same time is also limited to three, but with free updates. But you also can stream unlimited Movies and TV shows for just $35 a month with the option to cancel anytime and it has maximum Uptime.
MyWiFi TV Third Plan
With this plan, MyWiFi TV lets you stream videos, TV shows, and 2000+ channels in good quality such as HD, SD, and 1080p. The only hitch is that the number of screens you can watch at the same time is also limited to four, but with free updates. But you also can stream unlimited Movies and TV shows for just $45 a month with the option to cancel anytime and it has maximum Uptime.
MyWiFi TV Fourth Plan
With this plan, MyWiFi TV lets you stream videos, TV shows, and 2000+ channels in good quality such as HD, SD, and 1080p. The only hitch is that the number of screens you can watch at the same time is also limited to five, but with free updates. But you also can stream unlimited Movies and TV shows for just $55 a month with the option to cancel anytime and it has 98% Uptime.
Related Post Distro TV: Detailed Guide
Why use a VPN for MyWiFi TV on Firestick?
When you are streaming videos on MyWiFi TV, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) may block the videos due to geo-restrictions as they could be streamed from any country like the US, UK, and Canada, etc. Some countries may not allow it since it streams from pirated websites and it is a Third-party and Unofficial App.
VPN on MyWiFi TV protects you from online attacks like Phishing, DoS (Denial of Service) and it also masks your IP Address. The purpose of using a VPN in MyWiFi TV on Firestick is that it defends you from attacks like Cyber Hacks and so on. Hence I would suggest using a VPN MyWiFi TV on Firestick is a great choice.
Similar Post Install Set TV on Firestick
An Imperative to Install MyWiFi TV on Firestick:
Here we are going to see how to Sideload MyWiFi TV on Firestick using the Downloader app and ES File Explorer as it is not available in the official App Store.
1. Move on to “Settings” Of your amazon FireStick Device.
2. Next to the preferences under settings, now click on “My Fire TV” in the settings of your Firestick.
3. Now, click on “Developer Options” above the Legal&Complaince option in My Fire TV of your Firestick.
4. Make sure that you have enabled or turned on “ADB Debugging” in developer options next to Apps from Unknown Sources to install apps.
5. Select “Apps from Unknown Sources” in these developer options under the Device option.
6. Give “Turn on” to install Freeform APK.
Installation of Downloader App on Amazon Firestick:
1. Type “Downloader” on your Amazon Firestick screen.
2. Click “open” when you see the Downloader App on your TV screen.
3. Permit the downloader app to “access media and files” on your device.
4. A pop up will appear as “Quick Start Guide”. Click ok.
Installation of MyWiFi TV through Downloader:
1. Choose the “home” on the left side of the app to download the MyWiFi TV App.
2. Type the source URL of the MyWiFi TV APK and the onscreen keypad, by right-clicking the URL field.
3. There are different Stable versions of MyWiFi TV APK available on different websites. Input the “MyWiFi TV APK” URL to download and click ok.
4. The MyWiFi TV APK will start downloading in a while.
5. When the APK is downloaded, Firestick will start Installing the “MyWiFi TV APK ” in a go.
6. Once the installation is complete, you will see a pop up showing the MyWiFi TV app is installed.
7. The MyWiFi TV App APK is no longer needed, and you can now delete the “MyWiFi TV” APK. Click “Delete”.
That’s it, It’s ready to work. If it is Buffering while Streaming Videos or movies then Update the MyWiFi TV APK and try installing it. It’s best to always use the latest and stable version of the Downloader and MyWiFi TV App on Firestick.
How to Install MyWiFi TV Using the ES File Explorer?
1. On the top, you can see the “ES Explorer“, Click on it to Install the MyWiFi TV app Using ES File Explorer.
2. Expand the “Tools” option on the left and you click on the downloader Manager for MyWiFi TV App.
3. Now, click on the “NEW” tab to install the MyWiFi TV App.
4. You can download the MyWiFi TV APK by entering the URL and Name in the “Path” and “Name” tab.
5. However, you can see that the MyWiFi TV APK will start downloading.
6. Click “Open File” for Installing the MyWiFi TV APK.
7. Install MyWiFi TV App by clicking on the “Install” icon.
8. Wait for the MyWiFi TV App installation to complete which will take a minute or two.
9. In conclusion, click on the “Open” button to launch the MyWiFi TV App.
Now the installation of the MyWiFi TV is complete. If this method gives you a systematic error or bug try Updating the MyWiFi TV and installing it. It will work fine and smoothly.
You may like, Kissanime.ru: Complete Guide
MyWiFi TV on Firestick Not Working, Why?
There are many reasons for the MyWiFi TV to not work on Firestick Device, you have to troubleshoot it. These Troubleshooting Tips will help you in solving the error or problem and make it work again without glitches or bugs. Ensure that you are using the latest version of the MyWiFi TV app.
The problem you are facing may or may not be due to Security Issues, you could also try other methods to make the MyWiFi TV work properly.
- Try to “Force Stop” the MyWiFi TV and Restart it again.
- Uninstall and Reinstall MyWiFi TV.
You have now successfully installed MyWiFi TV on Firestick and are ready to enjoy streaming your favourite shows in High Definition quality. The above-mentioned MyWiFi TV installation methods are easy and simple and can be done within a go. Enjoy Firestick with this amazing MyWiFi TV and stream your own Home Theatre App in the comfort of your home.
Thank you for reading this post…
Check Out How to Install YouTube TV on Firestick
Share your Suggestions in the comments box below…