Here is the complete info about how to get the NFL app on Samsung smart TV. The NFL and NFL Game Pass apps are available on the app store on your Samsung Smart TV. With NFL Game Pass, you can watch all the games of the NFL Season 2022-2023. The Regular season is about to start, and if you are a Samsung Smart TV user, then this guide will help you to install the NFL app and watch the NFL league on Samsung TV. Want to know more? Just read continuously.
What is NFL Game Pass App?
NFL Game Pass is a National Football League and is a professional sports league from the American Football league. This game started in 1920 and has 100 years of history, and the partners are the NFL Network, NBC, ESPN, Fox, CBS, and Telemundo deportes.
On Samsung smart TV, the NFL game is agreeable with the 2016 or above models. But if you have below 2016 model Samsung Smart TV, you can use the Smart View application. Otherwise, you can use the casting method to stream NFL games on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Get NFL App on Samsung Smart TV?
By using some techniques, you can add the NFL app to your Samsung smart TV.
- Switch on your Samsung TV and tap Smart Hub from the button.
- Visit the App section, then find the NFL app on the result.
- Press the NFL app and tap to install it.
- Tap to open the app, and it has an Activation code.
- Visit the website of NFL Network Activation.
- Press to Activate your device.
- After that, Log in with your credentials.
- Open the app to sign in case you don’t have your own account, then sign up for a new account.
- Successfully, you have logged in to the NFL app, and you can enjoy your favorite content on the big screen.
How to Sign up for an NFL Game Pass?
You must have an NFL Game Pass credential to sign in to your account on any supported device to watch the live football games of your favorite team. To get an account on NFL Game Pass, go through the sign-up procedure given here.
- Visit any browser and search for https://www.nflgamepass.com/en.
- Find signup now on the NFL game pass.
- Choose your plan to subscribe from the display.
- Click on the plan which you selected and tap on the Signup now option.
- Then create your own account for the NFL game pass, and that’s it.
An NFL game pass is needed to subscribe to watch live games through the NFL app. The subscription cost for NFL is $124.99 per annum. Also, you can stream with five devices at the same time.
Another Step to Get an NFL App on Samsung TV
There are two alternative methods to stream the NFL game on Samsung smart TV.
- From your app store or play store, downloads the Smart Things app.
- Launch your Samsung smart TV and smartphone into the same wifi network.
- Install the Smart Things app, then tap Add device on your mobile screen.
- Select your TV and enter the PIN to connect.
- In that option, choose Smart View to cast your device on Samsung smart TV.
- Visit the App Store and Play store from your mobile.
- Search for the NFL app and tap to download it.
- After the installation, launch the app.
- Log in with your account to stream the live games on the big screen.
How to Access the NFL app on an Old-Model Samsung TV?
Suppose your Samsung Smart TV is an old model and is not able to access the app store. Then you can use this method to get the SmartView app and NLF app on your smartphone and access the NLF games on yoru Samsung Smart TV.
- Launch your smartphone and Samsung smart TV to the same wifi network.
- Turn on your device and go to the app store or play store to download SmartView app. In case you are using a Samsung smartphone, you don’t need to install it because it is already pre-installed on your device.
- After the download, install the app and open it.
- Press Allow option to access the device storage.
- Choose the Samsung smart TV that is available on the list.
- Also, install the NFL App on your device.
- Then, log in to your account. Now you are able to stream the NFL game pass on your TV.
How to NFL Plus on Samsung TV?
NFL Plus is a dedicated app that lets you live stream all the NFL events on your Samsung smart TV. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get the NFL Plus app directly from the Samsung app store since it doesnt offer it. So you should alternatively choose any streaming device or cast its content from your TV screen via the screen mirroring feature. Without delay, move to the steps to stream NFL Plus app on your Samsung smart TV using a Firestick device.
Also Read: How to Watch NFL on Paramount Plus?
Get NFL Plus on Samsung TV using Firestick:
- Primarily, set up your Firestick device with your Samsung TV using an HDMI cable.
- Hit the Home button using the Firestick remote.
- Move to the Find menu, then tap the Search option.
- Enter the NFL Plus app using the search tab.
- Tap on to download tab in order to install it from Amazon App Store.
- Launch it once it gets installed on your device.
- If you are a subscriber, then choose to log in. Otherwise, sign up to create a new account.
- Now choose any live events from the category, then start streaming on the big screen.
Watch the NFL app on Samsung TV by the Cast method:
Smartphones have that feature to Screen casting the content to Smart TV. Here we are going to mention the steps to Cast the NFL game onto Samsung Smart TV.
- First of all, you have to Fix the same internet connection to your Smartphone and your Samsung Smart TV.
- Then Navigate to the App store and install the NFL app.
- Open the application and log in with your details.
- Next, You move to Notification Centre on your Smartphone.
- Click Cast Icon.
- Choose your device from the List.
- And pair your device with Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the Device has been connected, then you have to stream your content on your Smartphone. It will cast automatically on your Smart TV.
What are the ways to watch NFL games on Samsung Smart TV?
There are streaming services with NFL games live streaming channels. You can access the channels like NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the NLF Games happening on Sunday night for free. This game can be streamed via different streaming services with more content and service, which are given below.
As we all discussed how to get an NFL Game pass on Samsung smart TV, sign up, subscriptions, and various ways to access the NFL app on Samsung Smart TV. If you have trouble adding the NFL app to Samsung smart TV, let us know in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is the NFL App not working on Samsung Smart TV?
Maybe the NFL app has any issues, but there is not to worry about. We have a solution for it. Follow below the steps.
- You should clear the app cache.
- From your smartphone, you should reinstall the NFL app.
Does Samsung TV have NFL Game Pass?
Yes, it is available on Samsung smart TV, and you can install it from the app store instantly.
Do I need to pay for the NFL app on Samsung smart TV?
Absolutely No, but you need to pay for the subscription to access on NFL app on your Samsung smart TV.