If you are in search of apps that go well with gaming consoles, then you are on the right page. Who doesn’t love games that too virtual or online games are in trend now? There are a lot of gaming consoles available in today’s digital world. One such gaming console is “Xbox 360”. In addition to this, won’t you go for it, if they offer streaming service too? Yes, to your astonishment it also offers streaming service in the gaming console Xbox 360. In this post, you will see how to set up and use Sky Go on Xbox 360.
Sky Go is an online service by Sky group which provides free entertainment for Sky subscribers. For others, it is a subscription-based service where you can watch live TV and On-Demand Sky TV via an internet connection. The On-demand content in the sky comprises Sports, news, TV program, etc. The subscription service for a Non-Sky customer is also PPV mode. So you need to pay only for what you feel like watching. PPV mode of a subscription is pretty affordable and reliable. Sky Go is supported by a number of platforms like Android, iOS, and even Mac OS.
Is Sky Go on Xbox 360?
Yes, You can download the Sky Go application on your Xbox 360 gaming console. You need to have Sky credentials to access Sky Go on any device. Once Signed in you can watch all the contents of Sky Go on Xbox 360.
How to Get Sky Go on Xbox 360?
1) Firstly, Go to the Homepage after launching the Xbox 360 Console.
2) Secondly, hover to the Dashboard and click on the apps section to search for the Sky Go app.
3) In the store menu, Type the “Sky Go” app, search for it to use Sky Go on Xbox 360.
4) Thirdly, choose the exact Sky Go app and hover to the Browse apps tab.
5) Launch the Sky Go app after its installation and make a purchase to download the app.
6) Finally, log in with your credentials to stream live TV and sports in Sky Go on Xbox 360.
Check out: How to Jailbreak Xbox 360
How to Set Up Sky Go on Xbox 360?
1) Once the installation is done, You have to set up the Sky GO before using it. So sign in with the credentials, or else it will be asking you every time until you sign.
2) Immediately select the channel to view a Live TV or sports in Sky Go on Xbox 360.
3) After you go to the Sky App, you will be asked to log in with the credentials.
4) As soon as the sign-in is complete, select the content that is available to stream from sports, entertainment, movies, etc in Sky Go.
5) There is a huge collection of sports, Live Channels, and movies you can watch in the sky go depending on the Subscription you have got.
6) Also, Navigate through the left and right bumpers for content info you are watching in the Sky Go app
When you have a Sky TV subscription, then my suggestion would be to try the Sky Go superior service. They are super affordable to buy and also come with parental settings, which is a safety feature. A special feature that lets you concurrent downloading and stream, which makes it one of the best.