Are you surfing for how to watch TNT on Xbox? Then this is the right place for you to know more information.
What is TNT?
TNT is a United States-based TV channel network expanded to Turner Network Television, and this network’s proprietor was Warner Media Studios and networks. It was launched in 1988 October. From the Turner Broadcasting System.
In 1976, the owner bought the Atlanta Braves major league baseball team, in1977, he purchased Atlanta Hawks professional basketball team, and he purchased MGM/UA Entertainment Company in 1986 included in Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer’s library.
They offer international versions of core Turner brands, including CNN, TCM turner classic movies, TNT, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, region and country-based networks, and work in Latin America, Middle East, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
They maintain the business for pay and free Television Channels. They are also based on Internet services and commercial partnerships, including third-party media ventures, HBO to leverage Time Warner’s global reach, and its teams with the Warner brothers.
Turner has 180+ channels with 46 brands in 34 customized languages over 200 countries. They offer the National football League and Hockey League, Golf, NASCAR, UEFA, Major Leaguer Baseball, and National basketball.
You can get TNT by subscribing to its service, and also, you can get free on your cable TV subscription. However, you can use certain streaming apps to view TNT apps by Direct TV, Hulu, Sling TV, Youtube TV.
Read also How to get the TNT on Roku
What is Xbox?
Xbox is a video game console, and Microsoft is a producer and proprietor. This brand was first founded in America in November 2001 with the Original Xbox console. The Xbox contains Five video game consoles, streaming services, Online services to the name of Xbox Network, a developing arm to Xbox game studios, and game apps.
Might you like How to Watch CNN Live Without Cable
How to Install & Stream TNT on Xbox?
You can stream all your favorite content on your Xbox by using TNT channel Network available on your Android devices, iPhone or iPad, Desktop, or Mac. By following methods, you can stream and install over your device through TNT.
- Turn on your Xbox and launch it to wifi connection.
- Visit the Home screen and choose the Xbox Store or Microsoft store.
3. Choose the Search icon and enter TNT on the search option.
4. Find the app, then tap TNT from the search list.
5. Tap to install it on your Xbox.
6. Once downloaded, you can visit the app with your mobile or PC.
7. Now, click to log in and enter your account details.
8. Finally, you can able watch your desired TNT shows on Xbox.
Can I Stream TNT for Free?
Of course, you can watch the TNT channel Live with AT&T TV Now and live stream. You will get a few on-demand shows from TNT. From AT&T TV Now available on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, tablets, and smartphones. You may be able to claim the seven days free trials.
A similar post How to Install YouTube TV on Firestick
TNT Subscription Plans
To stream the TNT channel, you need a subscription, and here they offer the plus package of $50 per month.
Stream TNT Live:
Yes, they offer Live streams and many on-demand contents. You can stream it using a Roku streaming device and Roku TV models available from TBS and TNT in the United States.
Users can stream TNT and TBS through cable TV providers and Satellite from East and West.
How to Cast the TNT app on my TV?
You can cast from Chromecast-enabled apps for your smart TV by following the procedures below.
- Ensure that your android or PC and Chromecast are connected on the same wifi connection.
- Go to your Chromecast-enabled app.
- Tap to open it and then click to Cast.
4. Choose the available device which you want to cast.
5. Finally, you are done.
Check out: How to Jailbreak Xbox 360
Can I Install Third-party apps on Xbox One?
You can download apps from another device by following some procedures mentioned here.
- Go to My Games & Apps from your device.
- You will see Ready to Install and tap it.
- Choose the right-most drop-down box from the above.
- Change its filter to Apps and click the app you want to install.
- Click the A key and complete the installation process.
6. Finally, you are done.
In the United States, there are many streaming services available, and some devices connect it to stream desired shows, movies, programs, etc. If you have trouble installing or streaming on the TNT channel, let me know in the comment section.