Now we will know How to check traffic to work at any time on the Google app by using your mobile. Google map is the best way to find the exact location. Let us know how to search traffic to my work.
So we have some following steps to check from your mobile.
How to Search Traffic to My Work on Android
- From your mobile, you should open the Google app.
- On the lower right corner, choose the Menu icon.
- Then go to the commute section and choose the View all settings keys.
- Go down and click the Home icon, then enter your home or Work address
- Click the Ok button after you do.
- Go to the Google Map app and find the Work or Home option.
- Find the navigation arrow to go into navigation mode.
- Type a starting point.
- Tap on the upper right corner and select traffic.
- Now, it will indicate the specified color to the traffic area.
- Red defines congested.
- Green defines Light traffic.
- Orange defines moderate traffic.
How do Search traffic to my work on a Web Browser?
- Find the Google map icon from your web browser.
- If you don’t set your work location, then Enter work.
- Then, enter the location address you want to display in the web browser.
- From Google Maps, Search for Home. If you don’t set your home address, then enter your home.
- If you want to find the traffic on Google Maps, choose Menu > Traffic.
- Finally, it will indicate the color of your street areas, which has more traffic, as shown above.
- Red indicates overcrowded
- Green indicates light traffic
- Orange indicates average.
How to get on my mobile to enable talk navigation?
Google Maps is an easy way to find the destination in an unknown location. It makes it easy to the people’s needs and navigates by talking on your Android or iPhone by enabling Navigation.
Read: 7Plus on Smart TV
By enabling the navigation features:
You can go on a trip to unfamiliar places. For example, who can use audio navigation to find the best route it makes the appropriate areas to see, and it says Turn on left, and after 200m you need to turn on right to reach your destination.
When you drive, you can enable the audio on google maps, and it is an easy way to allow it. Now let’s see how to enable it on Android, iPhone, or iPad.
To Enable the google map voice guide on Android or iPhone
- Go to Google Maps from your Android or iPhone, and find the location you want to type on the top search bar.
- Click on the Directions from the left bottom, and you can navigate by holding and pressing the start navigation.
- Then select the vehicle which you are going to drive.
- By walking
- Driving car
- From train
- On cycling
- On cab or any rides.
- Click the Start button from the lower right screen to turn on the navigation bar.
- Now, Google Maps will guide you to turn-by-turn directions.
Can I adjust the Google Maps talk navigation sound option?
Let’s see how to adjust the volume by using Google Maps on your device. Check your device to make sure the volume button is on.
- Click the three-lined icon on the top of the screen, then adjust the navigation volume.
- Find the setting option and click Navigation. Then choose the volume level which you prefer.
- Tap the playtest sound to check the navigation volume.
- When you start your directions to a location, go to the volume icon on the right side of the screen, and then you should adjust the traffic alerts by volume level. There you see three options Mute, Alerts only, and Unmute.
- The alert option allows Google Maps to warn of upcoming traffic issues like accidents or working on the road.
- For traffic, alerts disable the talk navigation to turn-by-turn directions essential to note.
Check Out: Pictionary Air to TV
Can I Use Google Assistant’s Driving Mode?
Google Assistant driving mode helps to complete actions when you drive to your destination. You can make a call, send or read messages, and control media with your voice navigation. So now we are showing how to operate Google Assistant’s driving mode.
With your Smartphone,
- You need an updated Android version 9.0 or above.
- You can access it only in portrait mode.
- It needs 4GB RAM or more.
- You can access the listed locations only, such as Australia, India, Mexico, Spain, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
How to turn on or off driving mode in Google Maps
- Go to the Google Maps app from your Android device or Tablet.
- From Settings -> Navigation settings-> Google Assistant settings, click on the profile picture.
- Then turn on or off the driving mode.
Visit : How to Get Reddit
From the above article, we explain how to check traffic on Android, enable talk navigation, and Google Assistants driving. So we hope it will be helpful to the viewers. If you have doubts, let us know.