With a Variety of Builds available forKodi, there is a lot of alternatives for Add-ons you can rely on. But not all Builds will be lightweight as Build comprises a package of Add-Ons, which will make it difficult for any build to be lightweight. So if you are in find of Lightweight Build, then Xanax Build is the best thing you could go for. In this article, you are going to know about Xanax Build installation and Download.
What is Xanax Build?
Build at sometimes may sound like Greek and Latin for you as almost all Kodi Users are familiar with Add-Ons that they install separately according to their needs. A build-in simple definition would be a combination of different Add-Ons which will be lightweight without bugging your device. Build altogether with Video Add-Ons provide a great Kodi experience as it custom designed by Developers of that specific Build.
Xanax Build is brought to us by famous Developer Durex, with Lightweight Add-ons and with a stylish skin as an interface. The very compact size of just 300MB is a big thing as the build comes with several other Video Add-ons. It has nearly 40 Add-ons like Rising Tide, Kiddo, Numbers, and Deceit that make sure there is plenty of sources available to watch.
Compatibility is another great feature of this Xanax Build as it is supported with devices such as Firestick, Kodi, Android, Smart Box, and MI TV Box. Though it has Similarity to Durex Build in terms of Layout, Interface, and Settings, recently it’s been updated with a wide range of stylish skins. Xanax has various genres like IPTV, Adults, and in particular, comes with a separate kid section which is very essential nowadays.
Integration with other Premium link providers would be like icing to the cake as Xanax Build Provides Real Debird Integration. Since it is from reputed developers you will get timely updates to resolve the glitch and bugs.
Prerequisite to Install Xanax Build on Kodi
To begin with, “Turn On” the unknown sources to allow third-party applications.
1. Open Kodi on your device and go to the Home Screen of Kodi.
2. On your top left corner of the screen, Go to the cog-like “Settings” tab and toggle Unknown sources.
3. Next to the Profiles option Click “System” and choose “Add Ons”. Now Turn on the “Unknown Sources” below the Show Notification tab.
4. Hover back to the Previous screen of your Kodi, you will find “Add ons” below the Power Savings option.
5. You will get a warning pop-up window on your screen to access personal data. Click Yes.
How to Download and Install Xanax Build on Kodi?
1. Scroll over to “Settings” on your Kodi Home Screen.
2. Hover to the “Systems” and click “File Manager” next to the event log.
2. Then click the “Add FileSources” tab and in that click none.
3. Type the address in the Address bar and Name in the Name bar as “Xanax” and Click ok.
4. On the Home Screen of your device Click on the “Package icon” in the top left corner of your screen.
5. In the next menu, click “Install from zip file” under the Add-Ons menu.
6. From the pop up choose your File “Xanax”.
7. From the next pop up screen options, choose “Xanax-Repo.zip”. Make sure you choose the latest version of the Xanax Build for Kodi.
8. Your “Xanax Repository” will start installing. Wait for some time.
9. Again go to the “Add On” menu and select “Install from Repository” below the Recently Updated tab.
10. From the already added repository choose “Xanax Repository” below Kodi Add-On Repositories.
11. You will see the “Program Add Ons” option below Picture Add Ons. Select it.
12. Choose “Xanax wizard” from the Program Add Ons that are already available and click Install.
13. Once you click the Install option below in the right corner, the Xanax Wizard will start installing in a minute.
14. Choose “Program Add Ons” under “Add-Ons”. Now click “Xanax Build”.
15. Here click “Xanax Wizard”. You could choose the Fresh Install or Standard Install. you can prefer Standard Build because if you have already reset our Kodi.
16. On the next screen, Click “Xanax Builds“.
17. Xanax Build will start downloading and will install it after the download.
18. Finally Give Force Close to stop the Xanax Build.
After this, Relaunch the Kodi app and Xanax Build and enjoy streaming your favorites.
How to fix Xanax Build?
There is a possibility that some icons may not work properly while streaming in Xanax Build. It can be rectified using GUI Fix.
Let’s get started…
1. Hover to your system settings and click Xanax Wizard at the bottom left of your screen.
2. Choose Build Entry under this Xanax Wizard build option.
3. Select Xanax Wizard Apply GuiFix below Xanax Wizard Standard Install in this step.
4. A prompt message will appear on your screen to fix Xanax Build, Click “Apply Fix“.
5. Finally Give Force close here and relaunch your Xanax Wizard Again.
Related Post Covenant Add-On on Kodi
How to Set Up Xanax Build with Real Debird?
As we already we need a Real Debird Account to stream Xanax Build. Let’s see how to set up a Real Debird account with this build.
Before setting up, you need a real debird account? Yes, you need it. So sign Up first.
Real Debird Account Sign Up:
1. Go to the official website and click sign up on the top right of your screen.
2. Enter your personal details like Name, DOB, E-Mail, Password, and many more on your sign up window.
3. Give Sign Up. Then you will receive a mail from Real Debird asking you to activate your account.
That’s it, you have successfully Signed Up.
Now let’s get started on setting up.
1. Launch Kodi and hover to “Settings” next to the package icon.
2. Here select “System” next to Profile Settings.
3. On the bottom left of your Kodi screen, click “Basic”. Keep clicking until it changes to “Advanced”.
4. Select “Add-Ons” next to the Power saving option in the left sidebar.
5. In that choose “Manage Dependencies” next to Show Notifications.
6. Keep Scrolling down till you find “URLResolver”.
7. Click URLResolver and give “Configure”.
8. Choose Universal resolvers on the pop-up screen and scroll till u find Real Debird.
9. In the Accounts tab Toggle “Enable Real Debird” and also enable “Authorize Real Debird”.
10. You will see a Prompt with code, enter the code in the browser by clicking on the link in the prompt.
You are now done setting up Xanax Build with Real Debird Account.
Similar Post Install Magic Dragon Add-On on Kodi
Xanax Build is a compact-sized build to work just fine even with low specs devices like Firestick, Android TV, etc. With a decent collection of Add-ons like Death Star, Kiddo it makes it one of the best updated builds in recent times. Do let us know if you have other alternative suggestions.
Also, Read How to Reset Kodi
Thank you for reading this post…
Share your suggestions in the comments box below…