In life, we face many struggles and hurdles every day, yet we have many possible ways to get a solution to all our problems. Similarly, Today we will explain how to watch Philo on Samsung TV even if it is not directly accessible. However, Philo is also one of the best streaming services in the United States that offers many on-demand and live TV content. Get into the article without delay to learn more information about this article.
Philo launched ten years ago, and it has come a long way to where it is now. It started experiencing a steady increase in subscribers than rapid change. Despite the vast plethora of catalogs from other services, Philo began to create a niche audience for it.
One of the main reasons for cable TVs to fall is providing both entertainment and lifestyle channels. You can watch Live TV, and On-Demand shows at a much more affordable price. Philo is accessible on android, iOS, Roku, and even Apple TV.
However, Philo is a subscription-based video streaming at just $25. At an average of more than 20,000 hrs, shows are available on this platform. With just $25, you can stream almost 60 Channels, which is cheap. Apart from the recording feature, which can be stored for 30 days, you can also have unlimited cloud DVR storage.
Features of Philo
- Unlimited Cloud DVR: Philo includes DVR storage that lets you save shows. People grandfathered into their old packages ($16 or $20 per month) will get their recordings kept for 30 days.
- You are only able to record a complete series but not one episode. If you begin recording before you’ve logged on to one of the channels, the recording will start in starting the series.
- As long as it’s recording, it’s possible to watch the show from the beginning, but you can’t move through commercials.
- Up to 3 Devices: Philo lets you stream up to three devices simultaneously.
- 33 TV Everywhere Apps: Philo offers access to 33 TV Everywhere applications. List of Compatible Apps
- On-Demand: There is a range of content available on-demand to stream on Philo. Philo app.
- No Parental Controls: Parents do not have any control over Philo.
- Only DIRECTV streaming, Hulu Live TV, along Sling TV include parental control options.
- 72-hour Rewind Feature: This feature lets you view shows you did not record for as long as three days after the show airs. This feature enables you to watch various shows that aren’t available for download.
How do I add Philo To my Samsung TV?
Philo is a well-known streaming service, and you can stream live TV channels Without a cable subscription. And you can choose to record the full episode and commercial, and it will be stored to watch them for more than three days. Moreover, the Philo is obtainable on most platforms that, include the Samsung Smart TV app store. Follow the steps to add Philo to Samsung Smart Tv.
- Once you have to install Philo on Samsung Smart TV.
- Then you should log in to the Philo account and get a permit to access to the service.
- After that, you have to need to sign in to your free account on the Philo streaming service.
- If you create an account, then you have to sign in for streaming and Philo channel content on Samsung Smart TV.
What are applications available on Samsung Smart TV?
Nowadays, everyone uses Smart TVs, and it is the most popular thing. In that, the Samsung Smart Tv is the better model compared with other models. And it has many features and advantages, and it has the capacity to install the application on it. But not all the applications are available in the smart TV apps store. Still, you can install some useful applications on Samsung smart TV. In addition, the Samsung Smart TV has come with the smart TV-Hub, which allows you to browse the internet to install the application, and you have to see the photos and listen to the music that is stored on external storage devices.
The best gaming app on Samsung Smart TV is Playstation. In that, you have to stream a PlayStation 2/3/4 games directly to your smart Hub. You can get this game directly on your smart TV Hub. And it will manage to stream a game. Furthermore, the PlayStation t needs an internet connection. You have to check the internet connection before installing the application on the smart TV. Amazon prime video is a streaming service that was established by Amazon. In addition, it has a big library of TV shows, Movies, and web series.
How to Find Smart Hub on Samsung TV?
If you need to find a Smart Hub in your Samsung Smart TV, then you have to open the main Menu and then choose the setting option. The next page will show the list of menus that contain the pre-loaded apps and the general settings. In that stage, you have selected the application that you want to see on the main display screen and click to add them to your Home screen.
Most important, you have to check the remote before adding to the apps on the main menu. Then you have got to access the smart Hub and use the menu bar on your Smart TV and click the next button to the smart Hub icon. Following this, you have to click the TV option on your cable or Samsung remote and click the physical button on your Smart TV. Then you have to select the menu button to open the Samsung smart TV Hub. After that, you have to start searching for installing the application on Smart TV.
How to Watch Philo on Samsung TV?
Unfortunately, Philo is not available on Samsung TV, so you have to prefer other streaming options like streaming devices. Philo is supported on many popular streaming devices, such as Amazon Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV.
Get Philo on Samsung TV using Fire TV:
Let’s see how to watch Philo on Samsung TV via Firestick.
- Plugin the Firestick device on the HDMI port of your Samsung TV to install Philo on your Samsung TV.
- Launch your Firestick, and search for the magnifying glass on the upper left side of your TV Screen for Philo TV installation.
- On the virtual keyboard, type “Philo” and search for it to install on Samsung TV.
- From the displayed results, select the exact Philo app and install it on Samsung TV.
- Once the download is over, hover over the “Apps & Channels Section.”
- Launch the Philo app and sign in with your credentials.
- Next would be to Subscribe to Philo by subscribing to a Subscription Plan.
Read, How to Add Apps to Vizio Smart TV
Alternative Ways to Stream Philo on Samsung TV:
It’s the truth that Philo isn’t fully compatible with Samsung TVs. However, this doesn’t mean it is impossible to enjoy Philo when you use Samsung Smart TV. With just a few tricks, you can get it done.
1. Using Apple TV:
If you have an Apple TV and Samsung Smart TV at your residence, you could try to join these two devices in order to share Philo TV. Here’s how:
- Make sure you connect your Apple TV with your Samsung Smart TV.
- Switch off the Apple TV.
- Choose your App Store shown on the homepage.
- Enter “Philo” in the Search box.
- Press Enter.
- Select Philo and click on Get. “Get button.
- After the installation has been completed After that, you can start Philo and register.
You can now watch Philo through your Samsung Smart TV with the aid of Apple TV.
2. Via Roku TV:
Philo confirms it is in sync and compatible with Roku TV. If you have this product, it is possible to make use of it to stream Philo on the Samsung Smart TV without ease. Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- Join the Samsung TV with the Roku TV.
- Switch to Roku.
- Get the Roku remote and hit Home. “Home” button.
- Choose the Streaming Channels on the homepage.
- Search for “Philo” in the search box, and then choose the search box.
- Choose Philo from the results list.
- Choose Add Channel.
- Click Go To Channel.
- Launch Philo on Roku.
- Sign Up on Philo.
Sign up for Philo, and you’re all set to stream 60+ channels available on Philo.
3. Using Firestick:
This is the final method you can try to stream Philo TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Firestick to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Switch on your Firestick.
- Choose the Search option or magnifying lens on the homepage.
- Enter “Philo” in the search box. Enter “Philo” in the search.
- Choose “Philo” from the results list and click to download.
- When the download is complete, you are ready to navigate back to the apps and channels section.
- Launch Philo.
- Sign up to Philo using your telephone number.
- Subscribe to Philo.
That’s it! Now you can be a part of the 60plus channels.
Stream Philo Through Chromecast:
This is one of the ways to watch Philo content on Chromecast. If you cast the content, then you have to need a mobile or tablet. Follow the steps.
- Switch to the Chromecast device and fix them to the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
- If You have an Android device, then Navigate to the Google Play store and install Google Home.
- Suppose you have an iOS device, then you have to find the Googel Home on the App store.
- Then Log in to Google Home, and you have to use the Google account.
- Under the Google Home app, you have to click Add.
- After that, click the New Device.
If you fix up and use the iOS or Android device to install the Philo application. Then you have to find it on the google play store or App store. Once it is done, then you have to log in to the Philo account. Following this, you have to click the square icon, which is located at the Right of the screen, and press to open it on the list and select the device name.
To be sure, if your Smart TV is on the same content on the HDMI channels and then you have to Switch to the Chromecast in the video now.
As cable operators are more attuned now to the demand of customers. However, in this era of Smart TVs and Pay-per-View, it is up to us to decide whether Philo is one of the best cable TV alternatives.
Like this post, How to watch Apple TV app on Samsung Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are channels offered?
Philo includes Comedy Central, Food Network, Nickelodeon, HGTV, AMC, BBC America, BBC World News, Lifetime, Lifetime movies, and Velocity just for $16.
What are the features of Philo?
Philo provides both entertainment and lifestyle channel. At a much more affordable price, you can watch Live TV and On-Demand shows as well.
See this, How to Install Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV